Hey there,

My name is Kate, and I’m a member of the CallTrackingMetrics team. It’s my goal to help you improve customer experiences while saving time and money.

What sort of sales or marketing challenges are you facing right now? Chances are, I’ve got just the thing to help you through it. Select your primary goal below so that I can send over a few resources we've created just for you.

I want to:

Track and manage calls

Demonstrate ad campaign ROI

Automate my call center

We’ve helped over 30,000 customers succeed with our powerful call tracking and automation platform, and I’m confident that we can do the same for you.



All the best,

Kate


Kate Preston
CallTrackingMetrics
443.393.2226
kate.preston@calltrackingmetrics.com
Schedule a time to talk
CallTrackingMetrics | www.calltrackingmetrics.com
877 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Severna Park, MD (800) 577-1872

You are subscribed to General Communication. Visit email preferences to update your subscription or unsubscribe from all future emails