Hey Isaac,

​
I hope your week is getting off to a great start. I won't keep you long but I've got something exciting to share.
​

You've always had a passion for working with kids…
​

Bryant and Stratton College can help you turn that passion into a career
​

This school is online and flexible.
​

​Get the full details here​
​

Also, I should mention that those who qualify may be granted school funding.
​

That will make attaining your dream career that much easier!
​

Click the link above to learn more.
​

Cheers

​
Patrick
Account Manager

​

​

​

​

​

​

Bryant & Stratton College - Online Education

200 Redtail | Orchard Park, NY 14127  .

If you no longer wish to receive this email follow here.

​

​

sponsored message



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 1175 #17191, Cincinnati, OH 45201