Hey Isaac,


I hope you're having a great week.

I know you've been thinking about going back to school to earn a degree. It's probably something you think about a lot but something is holding you back.
 
If I had to guess, I would guess that it's either a lack of time or lack of money. That's what holds most people back.
 
If that's the case, Mid-America Christian University is the perfect option for you.
 
With MACU, you have the option of earning the exact same degree online that you would attending in person classes and tuition is about 20% less than most private universities. AND, financial aid is available for students who qualify.
 
Go here now for more information.
 
Stop letting your everyday life get in the way of achieving your goals and reaching your dreams.
 
Follow the link above, I think you'll be happy you did!


Sincerely,

Krystal



Unsubscribe
301 W. Platt St. ,#616, Tampa, FL 33606