Hey Isaac,


You have already crafted a killer cover letter to suit the role you are applying for at the company. Having written dope closing and opening lines, you are ready to submit it. Before forwarding the letter however double check to ensure you are not using these phrases as they might sabotage your best cover letters.

#1- I think I will be a great fit

Whenever you use the phrase "I think", it is obvious that it is what you thought. Phrases such as "I feel", "I think", and "I believe" are redundant and also make the user sound insecure. Do away with all the opinion phrases on your cover letter. In most cases, you just need to do minor adjustments for the letter to be perfect. For instance, instead of saying, " I am confident that my research skills will make me a great project manager," say "My research skills would make me a great project manager."

Read more here...


Best of luck!

Gina








Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO BOX 66738 #14727, Saint Louis, MO 63166