Dear Isaachobart, Authenticity is the new currency in marketing. As we head into 2024, people are looking for brands that are real, relatable, and transparent. Research by Zippia showed that 86% of consumers consider a brand's authenticity an important factor when making purchasing decisions. And yet, most marketers are ignoring this golden opportunity. If you want to set yourself apart from the competition in the new year, here's how to do it: Be honest Be yourself Share your story Authenticity takes courage, but it will pay off in terms of brand loyalty and long-term success. The key to an authentic marketing strategy is consistency across all channels. My team can help you make sure your messaging and positioning are on point. What's your honest story? ​Schedule a call with us today, and let's build a brand people trust. Cheers, Neil Hey, Wordplayers! For a few years now, I've been lamenting that I wasn't reading at the pace I was accustomed to in the past. This year, with 95 books read, I'm happy to say... I'm baaaaaaaaaacckk It was a good reading year, ya'll. I enjoyed myself thoroughly and encountered so many new authors and new ideas. Today's post features some of my favorite books of 2023, among which are some of my new all-time favorite books, both fiction and non. I hope you'll find something new to read here. Be sure to leave me your suggestions for next year PS: Another thing many marketers ignore is their paid ads' performance. Track your campaign results with my free Ads Grader!​ PPS: Want more information on how AI can help you with your marketing? Our new 2024 Digital Marketing & Consumer Behavior Trends Report is full of tips. You can download it here.

posted by Isaac Hobart at 4:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home