Your $500 off offer is waiting for you!

͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     
 

Hi Isaac,

I just wanted to follow up to see how your window project is coming along. If you’re still exploring ideas, I’d be happy to help you plan the perfect look in person.

When you book an appointment , I can walk you through fabrics, styles, and pricing so you can see exactly what fits your home. Your
 $500 off offer is still active through October 25, 2026.

Go ahead and
book your appointment today and let’s start designing your new space.

 
Code: 455810431301
 

Expiration Date: 10-25-2026
Save $50 off $500, $100 off $1000, $250 off $2500, or $500 off $5000. Offer excludes installation, sales tax, shipping, and handling fees.

 
Carmen Cornejo
Design Expert
Blinds To Go