Hi Isaac, I did not believe it either. My son said it first.
Wednesday, October 7, 2026
He is fourteen. He does not hand out compliments.
Hi Isaac,
My son is fourteen. He does not say things just to be nice.
A few weeks after I started he told me I seemed different.
I asked him different how.
He said I was around more. Not home more. Just actually around.
I had been taking it every morning without telling anyone in the house.
I had not expected a single person to notice.
He did.
This is the one I take
40% off right now, and ROYAL10 takes another 10% off. 30 days to send it back if it does nothing for you.
- Logan
|
|
Sent to: isaachobart@gmail.com
1317 Edgewater Dr #3376 Orlando, FL 32804
You’re receiving this because you signed up for updates from Veda4life
|
|
posted by Isaac Hobart at 6:15 AM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home