Hey robert, Let's talk about the BORING (but important) news first. The online business world is kind of a little bit on the crazy side right now. If you aren't part of this world, you might not even really know why, BUT you might have been getting emails asking you to confirm your consent to be part of various lists. Here's why: The EU (the European Union) put together a set of laws about data protection online and then announced that any website from anywhere in the world is required to follow said laws if they have any visitors from the EU at all. So.... everyone has kind of gone into panic mode as the deadline looms this week, making sure their site follows all the rules and that everyone's privacy is protected. When you visit The Canadian Homeschooler, you might notice a few things are different (and there are a few other changes coming with a couple more things too.) For example, there's this red banner you'll see on the website letting you know it uses cookies. (No, not the fresh-out-of-the-oven goodness we all love, but the digital kind that keeps track of things on a site to make it personalized to you, etc.) There's an updated privacy policy and terms & conditions too if that kind of thing is something that you want to read (check the bottom of the site for the links.) Basically, though - I want you to know that I am trying my best to ensure that your data is safe, protected, and that I don't keep track of anything I don't need to. At this point, I want to remind you about my emails: You can unsubscribe at any time. Right at the bottom of each email is a link that allows you to be in control of that. All you have to do is hit UNSUBSCRIBE and you'll be taken off the list. If you don't open my emails for an extended period of time (like say a few months) - the system is going to unsubscribe you automatically. If my emails aren't helpful for you, I want to make sure I'm not just another voice in the inbox. NOW FOR THE EXCITING NEWS! I'm thrilled to let you know that I'm finally ready to launch a new section on my store site called The Learning Centre! Here is where I've moved all the printables from the library, including the Ontario Curriculum Checklists (with hopefully more provinces to come soon!). There are some ebooks available here as well. Plus members will get special offers, too. You might be wondering why I've moved everything. Well, the main reason is simplicity. I want you to be able to access everything more easily. Right now, I know that the password protected page is a pain and many people haven't been able to get into the site easily. Moving it here means that you make your own password on the site and can access it whenever you want. Because everything is on the same section of the website - the store, the printables, my online courses, etc. it means that you only need to log into a single place to access everything. I've tried to make it as easy to use as possible too - so you can navigate all the different parts as simply as possible. This is completely free to join - and I'm announcing it to you first so you can register right away. Here's where you can find out all the information you need: https://shop.thecanadianhomeschooler.com/library (Note: if you have an account already on the site because you bought something - login first then join the Learning Centre.) Right now I'm leaving the printables library you've been using as is, but I will be closing that page down soon as everything is now on the new learning centre. Thanks so much! ~Happy Learning! Lisa Marie. Join yoga instructor, Dani Tresidder as she guides you through a one hour Yoga Flow on Sunday at 11 AM. Class takes place in the Lol�� fitness studio, located next to Cactus Club. Shop your yoga and fitness look at Lol�� today. Good afternoon, In preparation for the new GDPR legislation coming in to play on 25th May 2018, we would like to ask you to select your PRCA Communications Preferences. This is so that we can keep you updated on the areas of the PRCA that are of interest to you.
Your Vivint.SmartHome Monitoring offer has arrived���