Thank you for your interest



Pre - Departure Web C hat Question Answer Kerron : Hi Guys. Great presentation. Do you have many Caribbean students at the University? * Hannah Stelman : Hi Kerron, we have over 120 nationalities represented in Sheffield so student s join us from all over the world! If you have joined our Facebook Group you might be able to connect with someone from the Caribbean there :) Isya: Hi...how many days it takes for us to know the result of primary school placement? This is because, I will be bringing my family along * Blair Bayliss: Hi Isya You will be able to get more information about this from the International Support Team: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/international/email Olga 2 : Hello. My name is Olga, I am from Ukraine. I am going to study MA in Contemporary China. I need a Tier 4 visa for my education in Sheffield. One of the Embassy requirements is tha t I must pay the whole sum for my education before applying the visa. My question is, will it be possible to do a payment if I come to the University of Sheffield and pay the tuition fee in one instalment by the credit card? As for the current difficult si tuation in my country, I won't be able to do a payment from my country, because we have a limitation of transferring money abroad. Thank you in advance. * Yoon Student Ambassador: Hello Olga, yes you will be able to pay your tuition fee when you get here. You can pay during intro week when you register with the University and also you can easily visit Student Union Level 6 to pay your fees. hassan : I want help for visa application form * Hannah Stelman: Hi Hassan, if you have any queries you can contact our visa immigration team who will be happy to help: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/international/email hadeer : I got acceptance for postgraduate taught program and I did pa y my deposit as well but have not received my CAS number as yet. Could you please brief me a little on that * Maha Student Ambassador 3 : Hi Hadeer, welcome to the web chat, you can email at shefa pply@sheffield.ac.uk to ask them about your CAS Number :) I hope that helps Isya : Also, just want to double check if accommodation for family is available at City? If yes, will it be suitable for myself + spouse, 2 kids and an infant? Otherwise, I will h ave to start looking for private accommodation * Hannah Stelman : Hi Isya, there is some University accommodation available for Families but this is limited. There are many options for private accommodation also - I would recommend you contact our Internat ional Student Support Team who can help: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/international/email timini : hi. I am Time from Malaysia. I was filling up visa application form where I have to fill in issuing authority of my passport. what should I fill in as it was not stated in my visa * Hannah Stelman: Hi Time, as we are not able to provide visa advice I would recommend you either contact the visa team http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/international/email or you may wish to join our visa web chat next week, when one of the team will be answering questions :) ummi: Hello, I am an international stud ent with a conditional offer. Are there any deposits I can begin paying now before I obtain my CAS after my results come out? * Baiju Shah - IOA @Ummi, are you an undergraduate student? * Baiju Shah - IOA : @Ummi, there will be no deposits of such that you wi ll be required to pay, apart from your accommodation deposit Shuja : Hi, I have been searching on the website to apply for the Meet and G reet service but I didn't find anything. Can you please send me a link to apply for the Meet and Greet service? * Ami na - Student Ambassado r: Hi Shuja! Here is the link for the Meet and Greet scheme: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/international/before/meet - greet/index * Ami na - Student Ambassador: The bookings will open soon and information will be posted there when they are open Farnoush ;): I wanted to know that when can we apply for orientation week accommodation and what are the rents for that week? * Blair Bayliss : Hi Farnoush, Please see the link below ttp:// www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/newstudents/orientation - week this will give you lots of useful information about the orientation wee k and what you should do :) ahmed: hi, I am almost done with my a levels ( which the results will be out in august to confirm my conditional offer) when am I expected to receive the CAS * Shwan IOA: Hi Ahmed, the CAS will be with you soon after accept your offer. Tdyk: Hello. I will take the pre - sessional course from late July. But when I get to the Manchester airport, can anybody help me get to Sheffield University and/or my accommodation? * Blair Bayliss: Hi Tdyk, We have a meet an d greet service available from Manchester Airport, the team are there to help new international students and take them back to Sheffield :) you need to book your place more information can be found on this web page http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/international/email Christine: Hello! I want to pay my tuition fees at once but not through a credit card. Can you please suggest alternative methods of payment? Thanks! * Baiju Shah - IOA : http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/fees/payment * Yoon Student Ambassador : Hello Christine :) As alternative methods of payment, you can also transfer your money straight to the university. Please check the link below http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/fees/payment Radmir Sarsenov : Good day! Thank y ou for your presentation! I wanted to ask about accommodation . I have already registered for 42 - week contract, but I am a PG student and seems like I did register wrong. Am I able to reregister and get the one I need (51 - week long)? Thank you * Baiju Sha h - IOA : accommodationoffice@sheffield.ac.uk * Baiju Shah - IOA : @Radmir, please send an email to that address and they will hopefully be able to help you o ut. It should not be a problem Shuja: Thanks, I was also wondering if I could pay the accommodation fees before applying for my visa. * Blair Bayliss : Hi Shuja, As you are not allocated accommodation until your visa has been received you might want to double check with accommodation http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/accommodation : ) ahmed : if my offer is conditional , can I receive the CAS before my results are out as the visa process takes a lot of time to process * Maha Student Ambassador 3 : Hi ahmed, you will have to have an unconditional accepted offer to receive your CAS, please see the details at http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/int ernational/welcome/cas - application Isya: From airport to the University , we have to pay GBP20. Is that per person? If I’m coming with my family, would that be counted per family members or per family? * Blair Bayliss: Hi Isya, The fee for students and the fee for family is slightly different, there is a charge for each person. There is more details here; http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/international/before/mee t - greet/index :) Olga 2 : Yoon Student Ambassador, thank you for the answer! So can I do the payment in the end of July or at the beginning of August? This is important for me because I have to show the receipt of payment for The White Eagle Lodge â€" United Kingdom Temple and Retreat Centre T: +44 (0)1730893300 F: +44(0)1730 892235 W: www.whiteagle.org E: enquiries@whiteagle.org Registered Office: New Lands, Br ewells Lane, Rake, Liss, Hampshire, GU33 7HY, United Kingdom Registered Charity in England and Wales (No 1156336). A company limited by guarantee (Company No 08645252 â€" England and Wales) Dear Friend Thank you for your interest in the White Eagle Lodge. Overleaf you will find our membership application form which you are very welcome to complete and return to us, with the relevant subscription. Our addr ess is: The White Eagle Lodge, N ew Lands, Brewells Lane, Liss, Hampshire GU33 1HY If you live outside Europe, please visit our international website www.whiteeagleinternational.org for membership information specific to where you live. If your country is not highlighted , please contact us here at New Lands in the UK f or more information. The benefits of being a member include the following : Access to the members area of our website Opportunities to attend members only retreats Members ’ Wisdom School correspondence courses Our bi - monthly magazine, Stella Polaris, with articles, teachings, l etters and meditations Opportunities to extend your healing service The Monday Thought from White Eagle to your email inbox each week We very much look forward to hearing from you. From us all at The White Eagle Lodge 2 MEMBERSHIP FORM 1. Type Of Membership Please tick which subscription you require and if you would like to include a donation Monthly   Yearly   FOR OFFICE USE ONLY Single Adult £3.00 £36.00 Single Concession £2.25 £27.00 WEL Ref Joint/Family Adult £3.50 £42.00 1 st Payment ____ /____ /____ Joint/Family Concession £2.75 £33.00 Gift Aid Y / N Overseas Single N/A £36.00 Code ENQ 01 Overseas Joint/Family N/A £42.00 Initials ______ Donation £ £ Date ____ /____ /____ Total £ £ 2. Contact Details Please provide us with your contact details Title First Name & Surname Address Postcode Country Telephone Mobile Email 2a. Additional Member’s Details Please let us know if you wish to include any adults or children living at the same address Title First Name & Surname Title First Name & Surname Title First Name & Surname 2b. How May We Contact You? Please tick your preference s Post Telephone Mobile Email 3. Method Of Payment There are four ways to pay for your subscription. Please help us by choosing Direct Debit and we will give you 15 months for the first 12 months. For outside the UK , please choose Debit/Credit Card . Direct Debit â€" please fill in page 3 Debit/Credit card â€" please fill in page 4 Cheque/Postal Order â€" please fill in page 4 Bank Transfer â€" please fill in page 4 You can increase the value of your subscription and/or donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. If you pay UK income tax or capital gains tax, all you have to do is tick the declaration below. □ Yes, I want to Gift Aid all subscriptions and/or donation s to The White Eagle Lodge □ No, I am not eligible for Gift Aid 4. Signature Please sign this form and post it along with your method of payment to The White Eagle Lodge Signature Date 3 Instructions to your Bank or Building Society to pay by Direct D ebit Please fill in the whole form using a ball point pen and send it to : The White Eagle Lodge , New Lands, Brewells Lane, Liss, Hampshire GU33 7HY England Name(s) of Account Holder(s) Bank/Building Society account number Branch Sort Code - - Name and full postal address of your Bank or Building Society To: The Manager Bank/Building Society Address Postcode Reference W E L Originators identification number 6 7 3 2 3 8 For The White Eagle Lodge official use only . This is not part of the instruction to your bank and building society . Instruction to your Bank or Building Society Please pay The White Eagle Lodge Direct Debits from the account detailed i n this instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee. I understand that this instruction may remain with The White Eagle Lodge and, if so, details will be passed electronically to my Bank or Building Society. Signature(s) Date Banks or Building Societies may not accept Direct Debit instructions for some types of account.  Th is guarantee should be detached and retained by the payer The Direct Debit Guarantee  This Guarantee is offe red by all Banks and Building Societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.  If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit The White Eagle Lodge will notify you 28 working days in advance of your account being deb ited or as otherwise agreed. If you request The White Eagle Lodge to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the reque st  If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit , by The White Eagle Lodge or your Bank or Building Society , you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your Bank or Building Society  If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Th e White Eagle Lod ge asks you to  You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your Bank or Building Society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also kindly notify us. 4 Debit/Credit Card For yearly subscriptions only Name of Card Holder Card Number Start Date / Expiry Date / Switch Issue Number Security Code ( l ast 3 digits on back of card) Amount £ I authorise you to debit my Debit/Credit Card account with the above amount Signature Date Cheque/Postal Order For yearly subscriptions only I enclose a Cheque/Postal Order made payable to The White Eagle Lodge for £ Bank Transfer For yearly subscriptions only I have made a transfer to sort code 16 - 00 - 38 account number 11371954 for £ Please use your surname and last three digits of your postcode as the reference FOR OFFICE USE ONLY  Please detach this section and retain for your reference What Happens Next You will receive a welcome pack with useful information and suggestions for joining in Your first issue of Stella Polaris will arrive on next publication How We Use Your Data We only use your details for our purposes and will not pass them onto anyone else Gift Aid Declaration Please notify The White Eagle Lodge if you: Want to cancel your declaration Change your name and address No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and /or capital gains Please be aware: i f you are a UK taxpayer and you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all donations, it becomes your responsibility to pay any difference. If you have a ny questions then please contact o ur Office Support Centre o n 01730 893300

posted by Isaac Hobart at 10:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home